Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dangerous Job



My brother and two of my nephews are trucking these days out of the Indianapolis area.  The roads there this week have been bad enough that the schools have remained closed after Christmas break all of this time.

Glenn was driving his semi south yesterday and saw all of these wrecks that this trucker took pictures of and made a YouTube video of.  My nephews were back on the icy roads yesterday too after some days off due to the weather in Indiana.

Last winter I went to Iowa City a day after weather like this and saw lots of trucks and vehicles still in the ditches like this.  After seeing something like this in person, it really makes you think twice before going any place during bad weather.   And makes me worry more about our guys out there every day.

No comments: