Sunday, August 24, 2014

Restyled Barn Sale

On Friday's post I mentioned that my friend, Debbie, and I made plans to go to a barn sale together.  Actually it was called the Restyled Barn Sale and was west of Carmel (IN) out in the "country".  It was at the home and barn of a couple that I went to church with.  Here is Lori at her booth, Fancy That.  Fancy That can now be found at 488 Gradle Dr. at Carmel Midland (an arts & antiques market) for those in the Carmel area.
There were lots of booths inside and outside of the big barn










and a few of these trucks you could go in plus look at their stuff outside the truck.  (below)

I had been to our minister's daughter's wedding outside in a big grassy area near big trees, and the reception was in this barn.  Very nice wedding.  The barn looked great.
The only thing I was really looking for was a plant stand for our screened porch - and I found two or three that would've worked.  This is the one I chose (for a good price), and I love it.  I guess it's a good thing this plant isn't growing super fast! 


No comments: