Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wedding Card

Our seed dealer's daughter is getting married today at 2:00.  It was raining at 5 a.m. and the first thing I thought of was "oh no, the wedding".  The reception for about 400 is at the parents' home.  But the rain has stopped - we got almost a half inch which is good for our yard, new trees and crops - and the sun is supposed to come out and be very hot this afternoon.

This is the simple card I made for them.  I cut their picture out of their invitation in a heart shape with my Big Shot heart framelits and layered it on a bigger black heart.  It's fun when you make your own cards to make them personal like this.  I like to use the wedding colors when I know what they are (I didn't know this time).   On the inside it says "so happy for you".



No comments: